Last April, REWATCH results from the MBBR tests performed at lab scale were presented at the 19th UK-IWA Young Water Professionals Conference held in Cranfield University (UK). The conference accounted for more than 200 attendees. This year’s theme was Towards a Resilient Water Future and included presentations from several topics such as water treatment and reuse, sustainable water use, latest innovations in water among others. Judit Ribera, Phd fellow in CTM, presented a poster and a flash presentation with these results.
- THE REWATCH PILOT PLANT ALREADY INSTALLED IN ITS FINAL LOCATION
- THE REWATCH CONSORTIUM MEETS WITH THE NEEMO MONITORING EXPERT
- REWATCH AT THE IWA YOUNG WATER PROFESSIONALS CONFERENCE IN CRANFIELD
- CONTAINERS WITH THE REWATCH TECHNOLOGY ALREADY IN TARRAGONA PETROCHEMICAL COMPLEX
- REWATCH CONSORTIUM MEETS FOR ITS THIRD FOLLOW-UP MEETING