Beginning June 2018, the four containers with all water treatment technologies were moved to their final location within the DOW petrochemical complex. During this month, mechanical works and containers interconnections, the piping from and to the feed water inputs and the discharge trench, respectively, have been finished. The four units contain the following elements: 1) two ACTIFLO systems with the control panel for all units, 2) the biological reactor, 3) the ultrafiltration and the reverse osmosis, and 4) the ion exchange resins. The pilot also has auxiliary elements such as a tank for the ACTIFLO sludge, a feed station with reagents, and a coalescent filter, used as pre-treatment, mounted on a steel frame. The treatment capacity will be around 10 cubic meters per hour.
- THE REWATCH PILOT PLANT ALREADY INSTALLED IN ITS FINAL LOCATION
- THE REWATCH CONSORTIUM MEETS WITH THE NEEMO MONITORING EXPERT
- REWATCH AT THE IWA YOUNG WATER PROFESSIONALS CONFERENCE IN CRANFIELD
- CONTAINERS WITH THE REWATCH TECHNOLOGY ALREADY IN TARRAGONA PETROCHEMICAL COMPLEX
- REWATCH CONSORTIUM MEETS FOR ITS THIRD FOLLOW-UP MEETING